Thursday, December 30, 2010

Love Eddimon, also known as Doraemon!

My friend Eddimon always spends the whole day starving, then messages me "what should i eat, im hungeeeeee!!!" and then proceeds to take photos of the giant platters that he assembles as his midnight snack.


This is an entry dedicated to him since his birthday is coming up in a few days! Happy birthday Eddimon, hope to see your Doraemon smile soon...


Curry on rice with kimchi


Galbi (korean style beef ribs) with kimchi, radish kimchi, and sauteed shredded potato


So much going on here... I think he was extra hungry this day!
2 eggs, bulgogi  (korean marinated beef) with broccoli, radish kimchi, kimchi, honey soy dried anchovies 


More bulgogi (...actually alot hahah), radish kimchi, kimchi, honey soy anchovies, japchae noodles


I have no idea what this is... Shake n Bake wings? Looks nommy though!!!


Chicken? Tofu in egg? Dokkbokki with spam? I have no idea what's happening, but I want you in my tummy.




Okay, granted the presentation is not particularly elegant, but it sure makes my tummy growl! You might have noticed that the boy is Korean by the excess of kimchi and rice!  \\( ' u '  )


OH AND HE HAS A 6-PACK! I'd show you, but he might get mad ^___~
If you want to meet him, he is beautiful and can eat!
If you want to have eye candy who can also be your nom buddy, look no further! ehehehHEhehehehehehhehehEH.


Accepting applications, so msg me your photo and eating stats! I'm kidding. Or am I? ^_________________________^






<3 nattycat

No comments:

Post a Comment