Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hoarding nom noms, random loots =( ^ - ^ )=

Been working tons lately, so unfortunately, I haven't been able to blog as much as I'd like to. Soooo here are some random pictures of me hoarding nom noms for you to be jearous of!
 

(From top, CW: Starbucks, Halls, Japanese gummies, Japanese soda candies, Mike n Ike's, Japanese habanero tomato corn puffs, more Japanese soda candies, Japanese man candies, Kinder Surprise mini chocolate bars)

 SUPER CRAZY INFATUATED WITH JAPANESE CANDIES (^___________^)b

Assorted buns from T&T, courtesy of Boo

Pineapple buns, weiner buns, coconut buns, BBQ pork buns, taro buns, etc...

Hehehe, not my fridge, but I got to raid it. RUV YOU BOO!

T and I forced Boo to make food for us in the middle of the night, and look what we found! I love stocked fridges!! *drooooool*

4 comments:

  1. Ugh I forgot to steal his frozen raspberries! Hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. First thing I see when I come here is CANDY! I like! We must do a japanese candy swap sometime!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely! Japanese candy and snacks ^_______^V

    ReplyDelete
  4. That isn't even stacked. Thats just average.
    -Boo

    ReplyDelete